Giethoorn tourist information corona
Giethoorn tourist information corona. The first phase of the coronavirus outbreak in Netherlands is behind us. However, it seems that the second phase is started allready. In fact, the corona infection numbers are increasing rapidly again in the Netherlands. The Dutch government has issued corona (Covid-19) measures for the whole of Netherlands. The corona (Covid-19) measures for Giethoorn will follow below.
-Giethoorn tourist information corona update 29 September 2020.
-Giethoorn village is 7 days per week open for everybody.
- If you feel ill, stay at home.
- Keeping a distance of 1.5 meter remains valid if you do not belong to the same household.
-Fines for not complying with the 1.5 meter distance are: Eu95 for 13 to 17 year olds and Eu390 for adults.
- If you travel in the Netherlands by public transport, you should keep in mind that wearing a non-medical mask is mandatory.
- Walking is allowed in Giethoorn. But, pay attention to the 1.5 meter distance when passing to others outside your Household.
- Cycling in the car-free part of Giethoorn village is only prohibited between 11 a.m . and 5 p.m. unless the bike is held by hand.
- Renting a boat in Giethoorn village is allowed when everyone comes from one household.
- People from multiple households are only allowed to sail in Giethoorn village if the 1.5 meter distance can be guaranteed.
- Restaurants in Giethoorn may receive inside a maximum of 30 people at the same time, taking into account the 1.5 meter distance.
- Restaurants in Giethoorn may receive 40 people on their outdoor terraces. A distance must also be kept 1.5 meters.